Engineers software for data visualisation and integration.
Learn more about my work
After completing my PhD in belief rule-based knowledge modelling from Manchester Business School (https://mbs.ac.uk), I joined the CGPS as a software enginner. I develop and maintain various software including Microreact (https://microreact.org/), PhyloCanvas (http://phylocanvas.org/), Pathogen.watch (https://pathogen.watch/), and Data-flo (https://data-flo.io/).
- Phandango: an interactive viewer for bacterial population genomics
J Hadfield, NJ Croucher, RJ Goater, K Abudahab, DM Aanensen, et al.
Bioinformatics 34 (2), 292-293
- Microreact: visualizing and sharing data for genomic epidemiology and phylogeography
S Argimón, K Abudahab, RJE Goater, A Fedosejev, J Bhai, C Glasner, et al.
Microbial Genomics 2 (11)
- Public health surveillance of multidrug-resistant clones of Neisseria gonorrhoeae in Europe: a genomic survey
SR Harris, MJ Cole, G Spiteri, L Sánchez-Busó, D Golparian, et al.
The Lancet Infectious Diseases
- Epidemic of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in Europe is driven by nosocomial spread
S David, S Reuter, SR Harris, C Glasner, T Feltwell, S Argimon, et al.
Nature microbiology, 1-11
- Diversification of Colonization Factors in a Multidrug-Resistant Escherichia coli Lineage Evolving under Negative Frequency-Dependent Selection
A McNally, T Kallonen, C Connor, K Abudahab, DM Aanensen, C Horner, et al.
mBio 10 (2), e00644-19
- PANINI: Pangenome Neighbor Identification for Bacterial Populations
K Abudahab, JM Prada, Z Yang, SD Bentley, NJ Croucher, J Corander, et al.